Servo Controlled Infeed
Servo controlled infeed allows intermittent feed of containers smoothly reestablishing prime up to 600 cpm. When backlog is low the screw stops Start at speeds up to 600 cpm can stop containers at up to 2000 cpm and reduce container damage while increasing production up time - no need to stop machine to reestablish feed. Quick change over design option available.
What this means to you!
Watch more Servo/Feeding videos here
- When run out of containers, the screws stop
- Can ramp down speed
- Can start/stop from 250-500 bottles / min depending on the application and container shape
- Can be used up to 2000 per minute
- Reduced breakage – operation doesn’t have to stop
- Higher production time – doesn’t have to stop to re-establish feed
- Sliding rails make change over easier
- Star covers make easier clean up in case of broken glass
For more information on combiners, contact us: